Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
83 Posts
Ooc —
she's done it! a woman approaches, perhaps an inch or so small at the shoulder but with the same bulk as herself; this stranger perhaps even a little moreso. she stays put, though her first small victory is turned to internal distress when the woman's face changes. "my tail," she blurts, hoping not to go into detail. it didn't even feel like her tail anymore - it contained no sensation and seemed to fester like carrion. the flesh had not started to necrose, but infection had taken hold. fever made her bold, and she proceeded with her quest here. "I'd like to join your pack. if you'll have me." there. intent imparted, and now to see if it'll be an outright dismissal or if she'll have some chance.
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM