Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
he could smell the sickness before setting eyes on it.

luckily he had been close by, obtaining a few plants he would have buried to bring back to camp in a bundle. the whiff of the infection caught his sensitive nose - everything smelt clearer on the surface - and he would immediately turn at Treason's call. it didn't take much intelligence to know someone was probably injured on the border. gathering some plants with him, he'd march off to where he had been called.

the scene was familiar to anyone who'd ever seen someone in need. there was a young woman, her tail festering, by the border. potentially a recruit or someone requesting aid. he blinked at the beta before approaching, dropping the plants at his own feet. "I'm a healer" he'd explain to the new woman before glancing quickly over her wounds. Treason had obviously called him here to help so he wasn't going to waste the beta's time with stupid questions. and it was clear what the problem was; something had yanked off the girl's tail. 

not all of it, but enough. "hm" his eyes strayed to the creek. "soak it in water. I can apply herbs after it's clean." he instructed the girl quietly.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Baelfire - March 27, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM