Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
83 Posts
Ooc —
the woman's repsonse was promising, though left her wondering jsut where she stood. she didn't seem to be accepted, nor was she being turned away. she called for another, and she decided to lid it until she had a better idea of just where she stood. running her mouth now and getting turned away for some stupid reason did not appeal to her, and luckily the person Treason had summoned arrived quickly. 

he introduced himself as healer, and she peered at the herbs at his feet, trying to recognize there either the yarrow that Bisbane had describes, or the root that the pale woman had offered. his words shook her attention, and she stood, finding herself facing a new problem. "okay," she agreed easily, but paused a moment before moving to the creek. she didn't want to hobble there, even though her leg still pained her, but swallowed her discomfort and gritted her teeth as she made her way to the stream, putting more weight on the limb than she had the last few weeks. she padded into the freezing waters and for lack of a better idea, sat precarously in the shallows, brow twisting as the cold only added to the discomfort. "How long?" she asked then, the words casual, as if she might be content to sit in the stream all day. (she would, if it resulted in a place for her here)
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM