Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
I rolled a d15 in tabletop (1 being a crit fail, 15 for crit success) and his dodge was a 1, so here have a massive fail via Firefly.

He shouldn't have let his rage get the better of him, and he certainly shouldn't have been goading her with it; not only was he playing in to her fears, but he was ruining one of the few good relationships he had. It would ruin them. Firefly was supposed to be better than this — more level-headed, more pragmatic, a better leader than the hot-headed Caiaphas, that had been the whole point of taking the rank from her. And here he was, spitefully, viciously, wrongly accusing Rosalyn — displacing his own doubts, fears, and wrongs upon her. He needed to accept that being a leader meant making hard choices and living with them, but he couldn't do that yet. He blamed her, and it was going to bite him in the ass.

Or more justly, in the face. He thought the cougar had caused him turmoil? Nothing compared to the all-out tilt of Rosalyn in that moment; he had anticipated angry words, not flashing teeth and malice, no matter how well deserved. She drove her full weight in to him (and in his mind he still thought, don't hurt her, don't hurt the children, to his own detriment). Her teeth sliced in to his face, and in another snap she was sinking teeth in to his cheek, his neck, his shoulder - and he was trying to back the fuck out of this entire exchange — but ended up collapsing under her weight and being pinned to the bloody sand.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by RIP Firefly - March 27, 2019, 01:30 AM