Chimera Fields let's take a chance baby; we can't lose
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
amusement would grace elegant features as his own expression lifts into a smirk and he tilts his head back at her. at this her wry grin would appear almost devilish as teal eyes glint whilst still feeling intrigued by his unique form. perhaps he would prove to be interesting company. she liked someone who appeared to have their own hint of wit. at the compliment he'd bestow upon her not the slightest hint of modesty would be shown as her head would bob up and down in a nod. "i've yet to meet anyone who could put me to shame" she'd add proudly, rocking back and forth on small paws. 

she'd flick her ears as he'd lower his head to her level- not that she'd felt in any way put off by his larger stature beforehand. for someone who despised her regal bloodlines so much she still held herself with a haughtiness despite being completely unaware of it. it's not like she knew any better but should one ever attempt telling her she had anything in common with her parents she'd have their head. "there's nothing more exhilarating" she'd muse, seeming much too thoughtful for such a light hearted question. "i move around a lot so i like to make the most of every open space i can get, meadows are my favourite" at that her brow would furrow thoughtfully before she'd correct herself "fuck actually scrap that, the sea is the best. ohh well a meadow beside the sea now that would be the fucking best" 

she had to admit, she felt almost homesick for the large body of water but the thought of bumping into the drageda wolves made her uncomfortable. to be honest she was surprised she cared, she had no regrets for leaving her parents but leaving the sea wolves- more specifically mallaidh- left guilt churning unhappily in the pit of her stomach.
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]
Messages In This Thread
let's take a chance baby; we can't lose - by Ali - March 27, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: let's take a chance baby; we can't lose - by Ali - April 17, 2019, 06:13 AM
RE: let's take a chance baby; we can't lose - by Ali - April 19, 2019, 04:17 PM