Shadewood At your beckon call
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
Set after the Kovertol meeting!

After having met their large Ursine ally she had been a bit shaken. She went over the event in her mind and came to the conclusion that the bear was alright, he could be trusted. After all, Issun had acted aggressively toward the Ursine and had been met with no hostility though she didn't think Kovertol had looked pleased. She had tried to soothe Issun afterward but her love had excused himself and went off alone leaving her with nothing else to do except find Cry, for he had said he wanted to speak to her alone.

Unfortunately  for the leader she wouldn't be able to go to him, as quite out of nowhere the first wave of nausea she would ever experience hit her hard. She retched a few times and then found nothing would come up but she sat down anyway, feeling wretched. She sent up a weak, apologetic call for @Cry and focused on not vomiting everywhere.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
iknowisaidiwantgonnapostbuticouldntsleepffs

It was after the event that Cry picked up the sniveling sounds of a sorry soul. He knew it only to be Minori- he had requested her, but she had asked for alone time with her man for a moment. The Phantom has only just left them- must not have been very good alone time. Coming across the woman who had made her plea, the ex-assassin assessed the sight, skepticism melting his face into something more emotionally pliable. “He hasn’t broken up with you over this, has he, Minori? Are you two well?” The Keep Watcher hoped the simple situation of a bear being here wasn’t too much for the Family. Now that he thought about it- he hadn’t seen much of the asianic wolves- even Takara was ghostly. He would have to check on her soon, as well.

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her mouth was watering from the nausea and she licked her lips, swallowing it down as she fought against the strong sickness. Thankfully right before the dark leader showed up it settled down and she was able to sit up and look her normal self though a bit embarrassed perhaps. At his question she scoffed, looking almost offended at the suggestion "No he would never do that over something so dumb! He has the right to be scared, even I am a bit nervous. He'll get over it, im sure of it. He wouldn't do anything to risk our home here especially now that i am pregnant"  it was then she realised she hadn't officially told him that she had taken advantage of his permission and conceived. "I'm pregnant and he has been really protective, especially since it's been making me feel awful lately"
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
“Good,” he affirmed her statement with a subtle nod. He would hate to get within a mated pair’s affairs; it only stirred drama. Something he was ironically trying to avoid. But it seemed to be looming ever closer to the pack, to him, and with a sick lurch he remembered how he had dragged Kukutux from solitary serenity to a damning chain and ball. Holding her security over her head in such a vile way. 
His maws gritted as he fought to keep his own sickness away.

”I have plans to appoint you to Pre-Platinum. You are deserving of it. Should you fight even harder and prove yourself in a variety of situations that range in your comfort zone, then it will not be long before the entire title lies over your head.”

He sat, allowing the seriousness of his tone be his guide away from the precarious ledge of his own that he was dragged closer with with every passing day. 

“I want you and Morgan to take up lessons together, and better each other. Train each other into being the wall that the woods alone can not be. I believe in you, and your skills, Minori. And I believe you can harness them in limitless opportunities.”

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He took her word for it and she beamed though her outward expression remained stoic. Then he went on to promise her greatness in the grandest terms. Her breath quickened for a moment and she reguarded him almost lustfully though it wasnt for his body, just his promises. "I will do whatever it takes to keep this place safe and to support you. Whatever you want, just ask Cry" she said this seriously, running onto a dark path with open arms. She didn't do this foolishly, for she believed truly in Cry's power, that this home would never fall and therefore her and Issun and their future children would be safe. "I will begin the lessons with Morgan, i will start by surprising him out of nowhere" it was a common test back at her homeland and she found it helped her learn her opponent better.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He nodded, committing her words to his memory. It was easy to make promises, to give someone an entirely different world through words, alone. But how easily she had threw herself up to him, near kneeling to please, it worried him that should anyone offer her better, she would run to them with open arms. Loyalty was meaningless in the word-world, he knew bitterly. The Phantom wasn’t one to gamble. But should she do so, to leave him over some other’s promises, she would be labeled a Traditore, and either kept far enough away where she could not be a threat to their hold, or executed so that yet another gamble would be ended.
Her loyalty currently, was what kept her safe under his watch.

At her next flurry of words, her plan brought an almost charming smile to edge over the sides of inked lips. Morgan would be terrible in a surprise. The man has told him he was awful with ambushes, and would much rather be faaaar away from the scene. Then he concluded, ironically enough, that that was the whole aspect of the ambush. Cry had near snorted hard enough to give himself a nosebleed at the southwestern man. He wasn’t too smart, but he was a wholesome giant. “Of course, see to it as you will. I’m sure you have much more versatility in combat than he- he seems almost limited in ways that I haven’t had a chance to deduct just yet.”

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori felt the corners of her mouth curve upward and she nodded, humor in her tone when she responded "He won't be limited when I'm done. He'll be prepared for everything life could throw at us" she sounded convicted in this declaration and she stood up, ready to set to work. Her stomach cramped and she felt her mouth salivate. Perhaps she'd work after a small break, a rest and a meal that would hopefully settle her finnicky stomach "If that's all, I think I'm going to rest" she looked to him and if he agreed she would head to a cache and pick out something small but satisfying.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
”Of course.” Cry had faith in Minori. That wasn’t often said for others of their species, and even less for those who were not.

And as she requested humbly, a canted crown and a step back released her, as he too went about finding something to busy himself with. Perhaps he should spy on the pair when they had their sessions- could be interesting to watch.