Hushed Willows guess who's back
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali kept the smile upon his face but if you could read inside his mind the thought that were running through would definitely not call for a smile. He was wondering why someone would say buckaroo?? He knew it would be rude to ask so he kept the thought to himself and then nodded at everything the man said. Another thing that he thought was what wolf would he have met a while ago? It had to have been Lily, Olive, or Delight? Right? 

Khali opened his mouth to speak, “we do throw some of the biggest parties for miles and miles. If that’s your style then I suppose you’d fit in here. I’m Khali.” After explaining the party situation the man thought he should offer a name in place of buckaroo. “We always have room here for others. As long as you have no bad intent for our members we are always willing to lend a helping hand or give a home.” Not that Khali wasn’t getting a swelled head but he thought he was doing a good job at This whole border greeting.

If you don’t mind me asking, who had told you about us so long ago?He asked curiosly
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
guess who's back - by Puck - March 27, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Khali - March 28, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Puck - March 28, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Khali - March 28, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Puck - March 29, 2019, 01:56 PM