Shadewood A time so long ago
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Issun! After higoro

She stumbled over the borders, sobbing loudly her heart in tatters. She made it Midway before collapsing and crying harder, calling out for anyone. She was a wreck, she was confused, and once again she missed her Homeland. She even missed the times before higoro's betrayal. She hated him but oh god he was her equal in so many ways.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
it would be a lie to say issun wasn’t anxious about minori’s absence. he was tempted to follow her trail, but ultimately decided to stay within the keep. perhaps she needed some space and he would respect that. but he still lingered near the borders out of habit.

issun sprung forward when the sobs of his love shook the trees. he was by her side in no time and he nudged her cheek to comfort her. “hey, are you ok? are you hurt?
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was more than relieved when it was Issun who came forward and when he nudged her cheek she hiccuped on a sob. She was a mess, far more of one than she had been in quite a long time. "He's back. Higoro found me Issun." She whispered the words, ears flattening back. "He..he apologized and then got mad over my pregnancy and said he wasn't going to give up on making it up to me" she growled this last part, turning broken seafoam eyes to his. It was clear she wasn't happy at all, that she wanted no part of him.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
higoro... higoro.

higoro.

where did he hear that name before? it was stuck in a corner of his memory and it took awhile to dig it out again. and when he did his gaze darkened a bit.

he remembered now. he saw minori mouth the words: betrayed me like higoro... pried down my walls, earned my trust. then he left... corvus. now the man’s name was tied to corvus’ forever along with all the anger he felt towards his old packmate. but the feeling was more intense this time around. he’d be damned if history repeat itself.

making it up?” he hissed under his breath, “what’s that supposed to mean? the nerve of this guy.” the troubles kept stacking up: takara, bear, now this. it couldn’t get any worse. “if i ever see his face i’ll give him a piece of my mind. he didn’t follow you did he?
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori watched the outrage take over Issun's expression and frowned at his question. Had she been followed? She hadn't covered her tracks, hadn't even made sure his scent wasn't around before returning to the Shadewood. "I....don't know" she confessed. "Issun...You should know our full history. He was my designated mate from the moment we were born. We grew up together, our skills and personalities an even match. Where I lead out soldiers, he was my second in command. It's almost as if he were half of my soul" she paused for a moment as the words she spoke burned her like fire "Then one day he lead humans and their hunting dogs to my pack. I was taken as well as my little brother. Apparently it backfired on him too. He's the reason I got taken from japan and lost everything" she felt a bit better having gotten that off her chest yet she knew she was witholding the important parts. Like despite how much she hated him, seeing him set her heart racing. Like how part of her was relieved he was okay even though the rest of her wanted him dead.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
OH FUCK I FORGOT ABT THIS PLZ SLAP ME

he listened quietly. the more she went on the more worried he became. they sounded close, a little too close. he should have took comfort by the fact of his betrayal, as wicked as that sounds. but time had a funny way of turning people.

that’s terrible. he whispered. if he ever does anything to you, tell me. i don’t trust this guy.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She couldn't help it, she gave a short bark of a laugh "If he ever does anything to me I'll make his head a nice den decoration" she said and sat up, leaning in and touching her nose to Issun's neck "He knows I'm taken and quite content with you. You don't have anything to fear from him, I don't want anyone else but the handsome japanese man I have right now" she whispered in a playful and warm tone, the panic the meeting with Higoro had caused slowly fading away. 

this hurts to write lmao
Purple= japanese
Bold= english