Sunset Valley weaving baskets
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't help but twist her face up into a wince when the bird pecked at the girl. The comedic timing was on point, really. She pinned her ears at its loud chirping, lucky for the critter she was respectful and wasn't exactly hungry anyhow. Cadeau huffed a breath out, coming closer to examine the two. "He's too mouthy to eat, you mean. I think I'd get serious indigestion scarfing him down, rowdy thing he is." 

Cadeau looked from the wolf to the bird, knowing without a doubt the female was hardly a threat that needed to be dispatched. Or more like the girl herself needed threats dispatched for her own safety with how trusting those eyes were and how she kept letting that bird poke her one. Oh boy.

If she needed proof other than Illidan that all wolves weren't the uncultured beasts her peers told her of, this stranger was more than enough. She seemed harmless.

"Yeah... uh, maybe you should step back a little bit? He pecked you pretty good," Cadeau cautioned, waving a paw absently as she stared at the beady eyed colorful bird.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
weaving baskets - by Bug - March 28, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: weaving baskets - by Cadeau - March 29, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: weaving baskets - by Bug - March 29, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: weaving baskets - by Cadeau - March 29, 2019, 12:33 PM