Northstar Vale "Would you believe my faith if I gave it to you freely?"
29 Posts
Ooc —
He knew for certain the moment she opened her eyes that he would not -could not- leave her. Her soul was bared through her eyes and he ached to see so much pain, so much weariness in such an otherwise beautiful spirit. He wished he could find out what exactly had broken her so he could properly begin to heal her inner wounds but he didn't feel they were close enough for him to pry that deeply yet so he held his tongue. He was glad he did for the next moment she began to speak, confessing it was herself that she feared where it concerned him. "You can have all the time in the world to figure your heart out. I will be right here waiting and helping" he said softly just as she stretched her neck toward him.

His breath caught as she pressed her muzzle into his scruff her maw preening at his fur in a way that roused a curious sensation. It was almost how Odi sometimes showed her respect, her gratitude for his friendship except there was something different, something more heated about this gesture. His eyes fluttered closed and he groaned, the deep sound vibrating in his chest in an almost purring fashion. He turned his muzzle ever so slightly so his cheek pressed to the top of her head as she swept her affections upward. A surprised gasp burst from his maw as the grooming turned to kisses and he swallowed thickly, holding still though his body burned with the urge to roll her over and see if she would allow him to give out his own affections. As her tongue flicked the corner of his mouth he claims his eyes, opening them once more as she curled against his chest. He lay upright for a moment more, his heart beating so hard and so fast that he was sure she could feel it against her back. "You are safe with me igða, I promise. Even should you decide that your heart lies elsewhere, I'll follow as your friend" he said this as he rest his muzzle across her back, embracing her and placing a few affectionate kisses to her fur.
Messages In This Thread