Swiftcurrent Creek Nicotine
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
The water was soothing, it tasted vaguely floral from the terroir of the spring soil, touched with minerality. But it wasn't familiar like he hoped. The poor man would never know that this was his true home where he began - how unfortunate for him. He lingered by the waters edge and seemed to retain his memory for a little longer than before; maybe the presence of the water, even unfamiliar water, was enough of a balm.

He looked up with a start when he heard the heavy steps of someone coming close - it was like listening to a black bear raging through a patch of blackberries. His gaze landed on the stranger's determined gaze but he lacked the awareness to avert his twin moon eyes; then he noticed another wolf slinking close from just off their flank. Oh no -- had he done something wrong?

I don't know, he admitted first. Do I know you? Or you me? I -- I can't remember. Oh, he sounded like he was talking in riddles! He felt flushed and grew a little agitated, pacing back from the water - and broke the calm which afforded him some memory. It started to slip away from him; but he looked again to the black bear and said, Oh, hello! How long have I -- but he didn't finish the thought in full.
Messages In This Thread
Nicotine - by Larus - April 02, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Nicotine - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Nicotine - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Nicotine - by Larus - April 03, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Nicotine - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Nicotine - by Benedict - April 08, 2019, 04:26 PM