Swiftcurrent Creek Disturbed Acquaintances
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He nodded. He understood that packs needed members -- he was always liable to keep moving on. However, he had a white heart and it was birthing season, pups and mothers alike needed as much help as possible. "Indeed, I am a traveler but if you're concerned about a member of your pack -- or several -- I will stay until they are healthy. It would not be right to leave in a time of need."
The statement may sound hypocritical coming from the man but he never did leave when Arenraith needed him. He stayed until they didn't and could handle themselves just fine until his possible return; one that he had spent a great number of hours debating. 

He saw the hesitation and heard the concern, yet Sheri knew he could be of help -- and knew the man needed it. "Of course, I may decide to stay or pledge myself to a different cause when the time is appropriate. The future is a hard thing to unravel before it's time." He didn't know if he'd made sense to the man. Ah well, he knew what his wandering mind was banging on about.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 08, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 10, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 03:10 PM