Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
In the midst of her inner turmoil, there appeared a Tegan.

Poe heard his voice first. She was usually good at keeping her senses tuned into the world around her, but apparently being in heat made her stupid. Or being emotionally stricken did. Whatever the case, she jumped a bit at the sound of his voice before turning to look at him with large, round, anxious eyes.

Her mind did a few things then. Most of those things involved panic, but they did have different themes. The first was over the fact that Tegan was one of those males who would probably impregnate her if given the chance, which made him one of those she needed to run the crap away from until this had all blown over. The second was over the fact that this was Tegan. The hero. The one who had pulled her from the snow when she'd so stupidly gotten herself buried in it. She was safe with him. Wasn't she?

No. But. Hormones.

"I'm..." Poe started, then faltered. How the hell did she answer that? "I'm.. I don't know. I think... I think I need to go." Except she wasn't going. Was she? God damnit, why hadn't she found Raven.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 04, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM