Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Are.
You.
Kidding.

Poe stared at Tegan in utter shock as he stepped aside with a nonchalant shrug, leaving Phox an open path to strut on in and claim the prize. It was impossible. How could he. Why would. She trembled against the back wall, unable to comprehend what was happening around her. How could he abandon her like this after promising he wouldn't? How could Phox just come at her like this when she so clearly didn't want him to kinda sorta idk? And why the fuckin' hell hadn't she just found Raven in the first god damn place??

Poe's eyes slid from Tegan to Phox. Her mind reeled. Tegan had been her hero. Phox was a married (in wolf terms) man. Her thoughts swam, and then they narrowed. Her resolve hardened. Okay, fine. Trying to rely on a man to protect her from other men had clearly been a very idiotic idea. Which meant she was back to square one - rely on herself to protect her own god damn self.

Poe was not a violent creature. But she was Mordecai Ostrega's daughter.

She flew at him. Teeth bared, snarl barreling out of her chest, she flew at Phox with the intent of clutching his muzzle between her teeth and shoving him down to the ground. Fuck men. Useless fucking cunt bags. If he wanted her, well then he could damn well fight for her. Someone needed to, even if it was her fighting for herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 10:48 PM