Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Helping either of these penis-brained buffoons was not what Poe had intended. She actually wasn't sure exactly what she really wanted to get out of this. Her hormones were telling her that she needed to accept the strongest of these two to father her children, which made it a real struggle for her better sense that told her she couldn't allow herself to get pregnant so what the crap did it matter who was stronger? Problem was, she wasn't paying much attention to her better sense. She was paying attention to instinct.

As Tegan reared to re-engage with Phox, Poe scrambled to the side to get out of their way. There was no sense in fighting for herself when it appeared her preferred paramore was now willing to do so for her. Especially not when the other male was refusing to engage with her anyway. Her eyes darted between the fighting wolves and the way out. They were currently blocking her from escaping, but she could maybe manage it.

If only her paws would cooperate. Shit, it looked like instinct was controlling those.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 06, 2019, 09:31 AM