Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe knew she should run for it. She knew it. Still, she continued to hesitate while the boys scuffled. Part of it was because her instincts demanded she wait to see which male would prove worthy enough to father her children (SRSLY HORMONES STOP), and part of it was because she was enjoying seeing Tegan get beat on for being such a piece of shit.

Of course, Tegan shouting at her to go was really just the nail in the coffin. She wasn't doing anything he told her to now. Not even if she had thought of it in the first place.

Poe bared her teeth at him, but stayed out of the fight. X's arrival on the scene was simultaneously startling and baffling to the girl who had never seen the hawk in action before. And actually, she'd never even heard of Towhee's companion to have any inkling of what the crap it was doing there. Whatever its purpose was, it seemed to have a stabilizing effect on Phox who disengaged, gave them both a guilty glance, and then took off with the hawk tailing him.

The Ostrega blinked after them, bewildered as fuck. "What... the...?" she stammered, forgetting Tegan was even there for a moment as she tried to figure out why some random ass hawk had joined the fight for her womanhood. Not that it had stuck around to claim its prize...

Oh, hey. Speaking of.

Poe turned and looked at Tegan.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 12, 2019, 11:20 AM