Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe listened to the explanation she was given, finding no real clarity in it whatsoever. Towhee had a bird? Wolves could have birds? Her most recent memory of the beta came flooding in unexpectedly, bringing heat to her cheeks and bringing her flying back to the present. Poe in heat. Tegan standing there, looking irritated and slightly bewildered, clearly thinking just the same thing she was.

What now?

The thought of him standing aside for Phox made its presence known clearly in her mind, but the flare of indignation was short-lived. He had promised to protect her, yes, but Poe had known all along that this was not a mission to preserve her innocence. He wanted just what he'd said he would make sure no one took. And she knew perfectly well now that she had intended to give it to him. Hell, she would've given it to Phox had she not just guided his wife through giving birth to his children.

No, she wasn't stupid. At least, not stupid in that respect. She was only stupid now in that she was walking towards Tegan, reaching for his chin, and tenderly licking the blood away from his chin, leaving me to wonder how many more personality shifts I'm going to give this poor girl through the remaining duration of this thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 13, 2019, 06:56 PM