Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
A small part of her expected Tegan to push her away after that whole ordeal. But it was only a very tiny part. He was a man, after all, and he'd already proven himself to be extremely interested in what she had to offer. As much as her more intelligent self wanted to reject him and throw him out on his ass for being a little bitch, her more feral self wanted to keep him. He may not have fought for her, but she'd fought. She'd fought because she had chosen him, and she had won. Which meant she was really the one getting the prize here, not him.

It's convoluted, but it worked enough for her. For the moment, anyway.

In answer to his question, Poe stepped forward, running her nose along the dark charcoal line along his spine. She gave her tail a wag in his face, bopping him lightly on the nose as she glanced over her shoulder and gave him a small smile that was almost coy in spite of the boldness of her actions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 20, 2019, 11:54 AM