Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Tegan seemed hesitant for a moment. Though Poe was feeling 10 million times more impatient than normal, her usual level of patience was so immaculate that she only took notice of it as a curiosity. It seemed what had happened with Phox might've spooked him pretty good. She didn't worry at all though that he would decline the invitation, which was good as she was shown pretty quickly that it would've been a waste. Her smile was all it took and the Blackthorn was on board.

Well, almost. She flashed her tail out of the way to give him a real good eyefull of the good stuff. But still, there he was, hesitating again. And only then did it occur to Poe that he might not actually know what he was doing. He might not have ever done this before. The realization came as a surprise, but fortunately (for Tegan) it didn't actually make her second guess her decision. Her upbringing had dictated an attitude of freedom when it came to sexual pursuits. The fact that this might be his first just made this act that much more special to her.

So, in celebration of this touching, monumental moment in the young man's life, she backed her ass up into his chest and wondered if that was enough instruction for him to be getting on with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 22, 2019, 05:54 PM