Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
That did the trick! Poe braced herself as Tegan hopped aboard and went to work. Speaking as the plank of wood in this construction-related metaphor, she spent the first few minutes feeling as all planks do with a new carpenter. A little nervous, a little jostled from all the positioning, a little banged in the wrong places, and a little violated as the wood made way under the nail getting pounded in. But, eventually, everything seemed to fall into place, as she had known it would. Seeing as this wasn't her first time playing the plank with a first-time carpenter, Poe knew the drill. Ha!

When finally Tegan seemed to find his footing and get into the motion, she dropped her act as the plank and began to move along in rhythym with him because who, I ask you, WHO actually wants to nail a lifeless, wooden board? She wanted to be a good partner for him and make his first time enjoyable, so she did whatever things were necessary for that. I'm not going to go into it either, but I heard she's a good lay, so I trust her. She even made all the right noises as it began to feel good and she began to enjoy herself.

Meanwhile, her raging hormones began to cheer that they had triumphed over her level-headed nature and tricked her into thinking that copulating was an AWESOME idea. Instinct always seemed to get what it wanted in the end. The bitch.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - May 03, 2019, 05:01 PM