Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe wouldn't say it was the best she'd ever had, but it did satisfy that itch being in heat had given her. When it was over, she felt quite pleased and quite ready for a nap. The whole being anxious about getting pregnant thing was as far from her mind as could be, up until the point where she realized he was kind of stuck to her. That's about when it all threatened to come flooding back in, but his touch against her shoulders helped her to keep it at bay. Mostly.

"Alright," Poe responded, hoping she sounded alright. She didn't want to burden him with her fears, especially since it wasn't his fault that they were in this position (she has a short memory span when she's in heat, apparently). Conversation seemed the best thing for keeping herself calm, so she went with it. "Was it... okay for you?" she asked, knowing it was an absurd question. Of course it had been okay for him. He'd lost his virginity. He'd be skipping if he could detach his dick from her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - May 10, 2019, 05:40 PM