Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe was beginning to feel rather anxious, locked beneath Tegan like this. His affections did make her smile, though, and they reminded her to relax. It was going to be okay. And if it wasn't, well... There wasn't much use in fretting about it now. The mistake had been made, and this was his first time. She didn't want to ruin it now by being a gloom monster.

His comment made her glance back over her shoulder at him in surprise. She wondered what he meant by that, even after he clarified that it was because of Phox. Poe gave him a squinty eye as she wondered if he actually believed that she was going to buy that. Fortunately, she was feeling too satisfied and exhausted to relocate that anger she'd felt towards him when he'd bitched out on her, so instead of snapping, her face broke into a smile as she huffed a laugh. "Uhh, I don't think you could do a whole lot for me in this position," she commented, "Though actually, you are kind of block the only point of entry right now, so I wouldn't be much use to Phox either."

Poe eyed him for a moment longer, wondering if she should try to reach him so she could return some of the affectations. She determined after only a short moment that she wouldn't be able to get to him though, so she dropped her head away and just tried to relax into him. "As for staying... Won't really have a choice for a little longer, anyway," she murmured lightly, still wondering what he'd meant by it. She didn't really believe that he liked her in that way, even though her hormones were making her want to. Which was dumb because she couldn't stay anyway. But... he was handsome, and he was being rather sweet to her. But. God damnit Poe, stop.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - May 17, 2019, 05:28 PM