Hushed Willows d i s t o r t i o n
bit my wings and ate them whole
47 Posts
Ooc — thalia
her gaze followed the flower as the woman's fangs closed over the delicate stem.  careful.  she did not say it, but she stilled utterly as she watched the flower come to rest, whole and complete, and the woman's feet. loss stung sharply, but she did not vex the woman, it was the nature of others to take and of her to give, totally and completely. still. so rare was it that something seemed hers that sometimes, even the taking of the most inconsequential of things hurt. 

her words were quick to put her in a category of wolf that, perhaps prematurely, the ash-girl labeled as unthreatening. "quail."  still, her answer was quick and obedient, soft and wavering as was her voice. she did not want to follow, but she must and she would. and then the woman motioned for her to take back what was hers, and a little bit of joy leaped and churned in her chest. she was motionless until the stranger began her slow movement, and then she grasped tightly the lily and followed the woman, tail held curled between her legs and stance dripping, as if any moment she may melt to the earth completely.
Messages In This Thread
d i s t o r t i o n - by Quail - April 05, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: d i s t o r t i o n - by Lily - April 06, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: d i s t o r t i o n - by Quail - April 06, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: d i s t o r t i o n - by Lily - April 07, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: d i s t o r t i o n - by Quail - April 08, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: d i s t o r t i o n - by Lily - April 08, 2019, 08:41 PM