Phoenix Maplewood ii. "and i will translate you"
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Ulysses knows she's heard him, he sees her freeze up, listening and waiting. Then when the twig snaps the small wolfdog is spinning around to face him. His moon like eyes are stuck to her form. His sizable ears rotate towards her, occasionally twitching backwards. The wolfdogs jaw clenches and unclenches around the fresh kill and he contemplates dropping it as he looks upon her.

He takes a few cautious steps forward, then finally drops the kill. He's intimidating to say the least. He almost feels for the way it seems he's scared her. Ears pressed to her skull and soft looking tail tucked between her legs. She offers him complete submission, she desires no trouble, so neither does Ulysses.

With his head held high and his large stature, he would seem intimidating. He takes another few steps then lowers his haunches into a sit. She wasn't a threat to him, might as well treat her as such.

He tilts his head just a few degrees as she greets him. Ulysses contemplates allowing her to assist in the recovery of his wounds. They're minor and should heal in just a few days but the prevention of an infection should be helpful.

"My intentions were not to scare you," He says as his best way of apologizing for frightening her; he's never been good with words. "but I'm not going to say no to such an offer." His mouth almost twitches up in a friendly smile, but he barely stops it from showing.

By all means, Ulysses isn't a nice man, especially after what he's been through in life. But he must say, he has a soft spot for the sweet and innocent. Much like the small girl he used to care for. With that in mind, he never underestimates. Who knows, this she-wolf could've killed hundreds for all he knows.
Messages In This Thread
ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 09, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 15, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 15, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 16, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 16, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 16, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 22, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 23, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 25, 2019, 03:13 PM