Emberwood She said I'm coming over again, it's spinning in circles and I don't know how it ends
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The woman had only just felt comfortable enough to venture beyond the borders of the Creek. She preferred to stay near to Alessia and their children, and increasingly Kavik as well. They were all a family, and despite herself she found that she was happy. Exceedingly so.

Today though she was looking for a small adventure, her independent nature asking to be released if only for a couple of hours. Today she wandered north west, curious of the fire ruined wood that lingered on the outskirts of the pack lands. The world was attempting to revive the area and Lie found the idea extraordinary, as she marveled in the ability of the earth.

A strange caught her sight. The pale figure of another basking in the spring sun, the wind picked up around her and Lie turned to make her way back to her home. Even as she turned the mingled scent of Lie, Kavik, and Alessia would permeate the air. Briskly making its way to the slumbering woman in the slowly regrowing land.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts