Northstar Vale There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say..
29 Posts
Ooc —
One of his favorite past times was to watch her from afar. It was when she was alone and content in her solitude that she was the most beautiful. She relaxed fully it would seem, when nobody was watching her. Today a Raven had landed in her path and he watched as she held still allowing the messenger of Odin to appraise her. He studied the Raven, the way it regarded her intelligently was most unlike most ravens which would normally scurry a few feet away or proceed to pester you. No, he had the feeling this was either Huginn or Muninn Odin's special Messengers that came and went directly to and from the good himself. He held his breath as the encounter went on and then startled himself when Liri did a good imitation of the bird's cry. He laughed and slowly moved from the bushes brushing his side against Liri's soft fur "This may be one of Odin's special Messengers" he whispered I her ear, his breath caressing her fur as he touched his nose to her fur. Even in simple moments like this he couldn't stop himself from touching her. He turned to the Raven which had jumped a distance away upon his revealing himself "Heil Huginn" the bird ruffled it's feathers and he chuckled "Muninn?" he tried and the raven cawed before taking off apparently done with whatever it had been doing. He sighed softly and turned to Liri smiling broadly "Odin was curious about you. It was meant to be me and Odi who started the vikings anew but she's gone" his voice grew strained when he spoke of his companion and he swallowed before looking off toward where the bird had flown "I think Odin would like you more" it hurt to brush Odi aside so casually but the words were genuine, especially since he hadn't ever felt the way he felt for Liri when around Odi.
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say.. - by Vangard - April 20, 2019, 03:43 PM