Northstar Vale There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say..
29 Posts
Ooc —
It pained him to hear her deny that she deserved better than she'd had before and he sighed wearily wishing more than anything that he could show her otherwise. She glowed with promise, with the spirit of a viking yet to be released and he decided that he would someday soon show her the hidden beauty of the world the way his father had. It wasn't something he was sure she would do since it altered your mind for a few hours but he would try nonetheless. He scoffed at her attempt to make herself seem less special "To have made yourself comfortable in Hel and lived to tell the tale is extraordinary" he retorted a playfully argumentative tone in his voice as he watched her dance away, the nip rousing a deep rumble from his chest "Me? Ha! The heir to a pack long gone just trying to find his way in life. I'm sure my tale isn't original in the slightest" he said as he sprang at her, less graceful than she but landing beside her and with a purposefully sly grin leaning in slowly and nibbling at the fur along her neck, teasing before he began to back away, his eyes glimmering with amusement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a lot of things runnin' through my mind that I don't say.. - by Vangard - May 15, 2019, 05:12 PM