Ankyra Sound Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Ahh, the venom. It was in her eyes, in her face, her voice and in even her aura if that was a thing. Raleska was just like any other teenager, impulsive and rough around the edges, but that didn't really stray too far from her own description, did it? There wasn't really anything that Julep could blame her for, especially knowing that she hadn't really done anything herself to earn anyone's respect or trust among Rusalka's proud people.

Julep chuckled at the babysitting comment. It had been a good joke, she couldn't deny it. But the rest of the teenager's words weren't quite a joke, now, were they? Are you deaf, kid? I said I'm making sure they're not back. she spat, turning around to gaze at the cliffs in the distance before she got actually pissed with the girl. She didn't really care much about the fate of the Drageda crew, whether it was bad or good. She just needed them to stay away from her prize, but Julep wouldn't really tell Raleska that. I am with Rusalka now, whether you like it or not, she said forcing herself to stay calm, so I would appreciate it if you stopped bitching at me so I can do my job here. was that too sharp? Surely Raleska would let her know.