Arrow Lake clanging shields, companions tramping, bronze prows, men in bronze,
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina is quiet as aure admits that her and verx had a quarrel, not failing to miss the pivotal again; and though she does not see it there's a disapproving twitch of her lips as aure says she went foraging and ended up fighting for what she'd gotten, not thinking about what could've happened to her. it was careless, she'll be the first to agree. ironic, that blodreina of all living creatures should consider that even she would stop and think about her children and their dependency on her before she charged headlong into battle. turns out the blood queen had more of a maternal instinct in her than she'd ever thought she would. that was reckless. the wanlida points out, wanting to be transparent with her friend ...but it was done and she is not here to lecture aure for that mistake passed ( especially not when verx has already done so ).

and we haven't spoken since. she finds this strange. was that two stubborn personalities refusing to be the first to apologize? or ...something else? couples fought ...but in blodreina's experience letting things fester like this wasn't healthy. pretending that the problems would just resolve themselves was likely what had brought heda and wildfire's relationship to an end; she assumes — she'd never know for sure now. do you think it's wise to let all that fester? from what i've seen that only ends in continued misunderstanding and heartbreak. and look where it'd taken heda. to her untimely death.

look, i'm no expert on relationships — far from it, actually. but it seems like there might be something more than just upset at you fighting for food at play here. i mean, she was fine, obviously, and it was ok to be a little upset over but to not speak at all for 2 weeks? two weeks is a long time not to speak to each other over such a small thing and to be absolutely frank with you aure, i don't think me teaching you how to apologize to him in trigedasleng is going to fix ...whatever's really going on. you two have something big you need to work out. and she was afraid if they continued to ignore whatever the elephant in the room was with them would only end in heartbreak for one of them ...or both of them, perhaps.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.