Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey scootched to the side to allow her daughter more room, which turned out to be an unneccessary gesture. Not even Breccan could quite boast Rannoch's size, at least not just yet. She watched Deshyr enter and get comfortable, only then noticing that even her eldest litter were still growing. Her pregnancy and this litter had distracted her from seeing that before, and now Liffey had another thing to feel that motherly guilt over.

"Aw, thank you, kitten," Liffey said with a smile as she eyed the rat. She wasn't all too hungry at the moment, so it would likely turn into weaning fodder for the kids later. It was still very appreciated. The less Liffey had to leave her puppies, the happier she was.

"They are, aren't they?" she replied as her eyes shifted back to the warring Frostfur babies, "They'll shoot up like weeds from here. Next thing we know, they'll be bigger than your father. Especially that one." Liffey gestured towards Aengus with her nose as the pudgy boy rolled to his feet and lunged at Sionnach with Tiarnach still holding fast to his tail, being dragged along. Liffey giggled at the sight.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Liffey - April 21, 2019, 07:28 AM