Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey wondered if her mate had been as large as Aengus when he'd been that age. It seemed such a shame now knowing how near they'd lived to each other, and yet it had taken them so long to met. Sure, she'd been less than a year when their paths had finally crossed, but still. She cherished every day she'd had him in her life and she wanted as many of those as was possible to have.

The suggestion of a more appropriate name for Aengus made her smile. "You know your father's too humble to name one after himself," she commented affectionately. Plus his heart was too big to not name them all after those he loved or at least in honor of them. Her eyes lingered on little Eshe - the perfect example of this fact. But she let that part of her commentary slip and instead considered the answer to Deshyr's question.

"They're old enough now to be allowed just outside the den, actually," Liffey admitted a bit reluctantly, "But only with vigilant supervision. I have a feeling these little critters will take off to go take over the Hollow in a second if given the chance." Sionnach would probably be the one in the lead, if she had to guess. But it would take the rest no time at all to chase off after her.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Liffey - April 28, 2019, 09:25 AM