The Heartwood Oh, hey mom. I had the craziest dream! I was the unicorn wizard.
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He knew that she had. She had been there and gone in his life. He had never resented her for it — ok that was a lie, he had for a while when he was young, but he understood her nature now. He was more accepting of people's natures after delving into the depths of Sanguine's teachings. Why bother judging? She had given birth to him and his sisters, nursed him, made sure that he grew up. That was all he could ask from her. Yes. He lied. It felt easy, but he was afraid of her knowing. She was a follower of Mephala, a Melonii for much longer that he. He was afraid of her knowing that he had shirked his duties, though it was true that he had followed her in that path. A wanderer at heart. Really, it wasn't his fault — they chose a bad person to seek out his aunt and uncle. I came by here a year ago. I saw Miraak. Then I left. I came back around just out of curiosity. He cocked his head at her. Have you found him yet? I saw him at Blackfeather Woods. Where Meldresi made her home. Perhaps there were more Meloniis around here, congregating here to form a new sect.
bad language bby