Heron Lake Plateau et j'ai fait une trêve
138 Posts
Ooc —
Naturally Vasa's quarry was not something so easily found in their midst; Phoebe had often wondered how much the forests beyond the brim of the plateau changed with the seasons, but she did not stray. Tempting as it may have been, her trips into that great beyond had never been alone or without some blood relative chaperoning. The edges of her expression crinkled when her sister touched on this but she said nothing—Vasa would do as Vasa did, just as the rest of them.

"I haven't, no," she said after a careful pause for thought. "It's kinda weird." Foreign and yet not so foreign for all the equivalent rodents they had grown up chasing and snaring... and certainly not living in what she could deem a rodent mountain home. The picture conjured up by the explanation was something interesting, but not quite as high as distant mountains. A good sized hill of deterius and other rodent-y things just waiting for a hefty paw to go slinging into it.

"What are you going to do with it? Eat it?" She pressed ahead. "Can we even eat it? I mean, what if it's nasty on the inside," or worse, poisonous, she thought. Seemed unlikely though as she nudged it with a paw and found nothing suspect. Other than a musty odor to linger, she then found that she was less interested in potentially sampling it. "Bet it would make a good toy to play keep away with if you won't eat it," she went on to propose. It would hold up better than any stick they could get their mouths around, or whatever piece of hide found itself clenched.

sorry for the big ol delay. i'm bad.
Messages In This Thread
et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - April 25, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - April 28, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - April 30, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - May 07, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - May 19, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - June 28, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - July 23, 2019, 04:11 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - July 23, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:17 PM