Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The moment she’d finished saying it, she’d realized she hadn’t been nearly specific enough. Liffey has left her intentions open to interpretation, and immediately upon realizing her error, found her brain fumbling to find the words to better explain. But, in true Rannoch fashion, he understood completely. She relaxed again and rolled onto her stomach to continue the conversation.

”Of course they won’t. With Terrance and Treason preoccupied now with their litter, it leaves you on your own to take care of things,” Liffey said, ”I think they’d appreciate the extra hand with the pack so they can focus on their kids. And since this year we have Deshyr and Breccan and even Gannet to step in with ours, it just makes sense for me to step back up beside you. I never meant to abandon my place in the pack forever.” 

Yes, but mostly for Terrance and Treason. Of course. Not because Liffey had always felt somewhat bitter about having to step down when she’d had her first litter, nor about the way her pack had been run without her say even though she had never stopped being Rannoch’s mate or the mother of his children and had never stopped feeling like this pack was theirs. Of course not those things. She’s a kind woman, you know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - May 02, 2019, 05:44 PM