Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch tried to make it right, bless his heart, but Liffey was too far gone now. There was no pulling her back from the black hole she'd slipped into. She feared rejection more than anything else, so she rarely put herself in a position to receive it. She had thought herself safe with her mate in this conversation, but apparently she had been mistaken. She didn't belong in the leadership of this pack with he and Terance and Treason. She barely belonged in the pack at all. She was back where she had started.

"Forget it, Rannoch," Liffey urged him quietly, shaking her head, "It's okay. I just don't even want to talk about it anymore. I don't want to cause a problem with anyone. It's not worth it. Can we not talk about it anymore?" She attempted to look at him, but she couldn't lift her eyes far enough. She just wanted to forget this whole stupid, embarrassing conversation and go home to her kids.

"We should get back to the den," she said, trying to speak quickly enough to stop him from trying to continue, "They'll be getting hungry. We can stop and get something from a cache on the way." Liffey glanced at him before quickly look away as she stepped past him, headed off to do just what she'd said and leave her foolish ambitions behind.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - May 23, 2019, 05:26 PM