Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey heard Rannoch pause and knew she ought to as well. She did so, albeit reluctantly, and turned slowly to look at him. She expected him to insist on discussing her bid for leadership, but he surprised her with a suggestion that actually brought some light to her moment of darkness. She looked up at him slowly, her features softening as she considered. The kids were awful young to be left alone still, but she trusted her older children to be able to keep them safe. And they had Gannet too, assuming he'd be willing to keep an eye on all of them for her.

"I think I'd like that," Liffey said uncertainly. It seemed like such an irresponsible thing to do, to take off on her kids like this. But she couldn't deny that she needed to get away. And she still wanted to give her parents news of their latest litter, and to meet Eljay's new family. Maybe even her own new siblings, assuming her parents had reproduced yet again by now.

She looked up at her mate and gave him a small smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - May 23, 2019, 07:22 PM