Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch looked relieved by her acceptance, which caused another shock of guilt to course through her system. She was being so terribly selfish, to act like this and to force her mate to deal with her. She looked at him silently for a moment, unable to understand how it was possible that someone so wonderful could love her the way that he did. It simply made no sense to her. What had she ever done to deserve to be his wife and the mother of his children? She was weak and miserable, and she was dragging Rannoch down with her.

Before she could follow that rabbit hole any further, Liffey stepped towards him and pressed himself into his chest. She reminded herself that while it didn't make any sense, Rannoch had chosen her. Wondering why only made her more undeserving of his love than she already was. She needed to just focus on being grateful for the blessings she'd been given, no matter how hard it sometimes got for her to see. So, Liffey nestled herself close and nodded softly to his ascersion, and hoped that this trip might help her resolve one of the many issues that had always kept her from being worthy of him.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - May 23, 2019, 07:44 PM