Arrow Lake you're my chorus, my refrain, the verse of my first pain
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 
AW <3 for ingrams second task

ingram had just barely managed to keep his voice level as he reported to stigmata and mahler; he had completed the first of his tasks to prove. under the withering eye of diaspora's basilisk, he was given a second task: make sure you will be a good father. find an appropriate toy for diaspora's pups.

ingram did not linger. no. he speedily moved away from the stern faces of his leaders as fast as he could, his mind reeling. you're going to be a father. father, father.

how were fathers supposed to behave? he tried to remember anything about his past -- did he remember anything about his father? any memory he thought he could touch came tantalizingly close and then drifted away. frustrated, ingram thought about berx. was he a good father?

ingram liked to think so. the man had been concerned about his puppies when aurewen was seemingly sick. he had brought them a bone -- maybe that is what all good fathers did? ingram started to despair a little less, and resolved then that he would find the biggest fucking bone these puppies would ever see. you get a bone, she gets a bone, everyone gets a bone.

that would make him a good father, right?
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.