HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard the howl and he strode towards it with large strides. His brown fur becoming different hues as he walked through the sun and shadows to get to the pack gathering. He gave a gentle woof of hello to the Queen and Mordecai and then he went to stand beside Tyrande, he considered her his friend, and hoped she wouldn't mind him taking a spot next to her. He was anxious to get started, it had been so long since he had been in a pack hunt, he was a little rusty.

He surveyed the queen with trepidation, he was wary around her since she had gone after him, mistaking him for Majesty, but he was okay with it, just wary. She looked ill he wondered at it, but kept the thought to himself, it was surely nothing she was a queen and her mate a healer she would be fine.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Jinx - July 18, 2014, 10:45 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Sitri - July 19, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Cara - August 02, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Sitri - September 03, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Cara - September 06, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Kaname - September 06, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Meldresi - September 06, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 02:10 AM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Cara - September 15, 2014, 08:17 AM