HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Also short, for the sake of moving this along... and the fact that I'm supposed to be getting ready for work... >___>

He was aware of their expressions, but withheld the urge to dwell on them. Instead he offered Kaname a genuine smile, as he was happy that he had accepted the task. The fruits of their last hunt together had not gone forgotten, and he hoped for a repeat performance. His eyes turned back across the group then, this time finding Sitri and hoping that he would be joined by him soon. His offer of aid with the hunt had also not gone forgotten, nor the efforts of Vectra and Meldresi.

“Now that we have that settled, I'll make this easy for the rest of you. If you're better at ambushing large game, I'd recommend that you go with Kaname. If not, then come with me.” Mordecai didn't know all of them well enough to make the call of who went where, though he would definitely try to figure that out quickly. He knew that the success of this hunt would be up to all of them, and no doubt that they would all be watching each other to make the same decisions.

Once they had divided into appropriate groups, they could go to seek the herd.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Jinx - July 18, 2014, 10:45 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Cara - August 02, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Sitri - September 03, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Cara - September 06, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Kaname - September 06, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Meldresi - September 06, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Mordecai - September 09, 2014, 02:10 AM
RE: HUNT: You literally couldn't get out of bed - by Cara - September 15, 2014, 08:17 AM