Phantom Hollow To Drown the Dove •joining•
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
A frown grew ever deeper as the red eyed woman spoke her reasons for seeking them out. It turned out that Marruz had found himself some relief with her and as a result of it she was now expecting his spawn. Midar was quick to point out the obvious: The litter had no right to exist, not by his law, not by his consent, but he couldn't help to think that, perhaps, it did serve his interests enough for him to hear the witch out.

My cousin is right, Maruz had no right to plant the Melonii seed on you he agreed, perhaps being redundant on the fact but he needed it to come across the right way. He alone had the power to decide whether the pups in question would survive, for regardless of the woman's roots the blood of his family ran through their veins, and he was the Melonii Sovereign. But it sounded as though the woman was respectful enough of their blood to seek them out for the litter's whelping, and that Damien could appreciate. You understand these pups are mine to claim, don't you? he said, ... Should I chose to accept them, he clarified. He was not a sheep anymore, he knew what manipulation looked like and he knew that words could easily sweeten an ear should they be the words one was eager to hear. This woman was no different than him in that aspect, and as that, her attempts at screwing him over were severely endangered.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 01, 2019, 07:01 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Midar - May 02, 2019, 02:58 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Eilonwy - May 02, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Damien - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 02, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Midar - May 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Damien - May 09, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 09, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Midar - May 10, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Damien - May 15, 2019, 11:51 AM