Stavanger Bay The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain!
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He wasn't sure what to say, and had introduced himself - best to get to know the pack you've just taken over, right? But it didn't feel right to him - not even vaguely appropriate, which could've been why his voice was so quiet at the time. There was a momentary lapse as she worked and he was silent, not knowing if she would respond or merely work at the wounds upon his body.

When she did speak, the topic was of children. The very thing that had driven him from Rusalka. He should've anticipated as much due to the season. Firefly was silent as she explained herself but he found that he did not care one way or the other who the father was, and before the silence could come between them again he cut her off -- Good for you, but its none of my concern. There were better ways he could've concluded that topic, but Firefly wasn't going to let himself grow attached to this place, nor the people in it. He wasn't here to cause absolute havoc or change their way of life, whatever that may be. It truly was none of his business.

I don't know anything about you, or your people. Whatever arrangements you have with one another - they remain. But even as he was saying this, Firefly knew that if he took one look at those children he'd be forced to make a decision whether they were his own kids or not. The very concept brought up unwelcome feelings of dread, guilt, and an abysmal sense of longing he refused to acknowledge. With a huff, he turned his attention to the forest surrounding them - suddenly unwilling to engage.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain! - by RIP Firefly - May 02, 2019, 11:16 PM