Swiftcurrent Creek groundhog day
28 Posts
Ooc —
Wide paws pummelled at the soil, claws raking through the tough clay that sat there, and with some effort the hole began to widen. Juria lost herself in the process for some time but had to pause for breath — and when she did, she noticed the crunching sound of paws against the scattered detritus of the forest's floor. She was breathing heavily; it took more effort than she anticipated to work the dirt and it wasn't any better because of her size. She was strong, but also carrying more weight than the average beast, which caused further strain. Her ribs shifted as she panted, glancing away from the small pit in time to notice the ginger woman drawing close.

The stinging of her snout hadn't abated; beyond the feeling of her aching lungs she could feel the throbbing of the bite to her nostrils, the blood having collected some of the soil and causing her coffee-toned face to streak with a dark mud. Y-yeah, I'm good, she huffed and puffed.

—was tryin' to russle up some food but, the food didn't agree with me, heh, she chuckled airily and drew her tongue up again, across her nose. Juria motioned with her snout at the lowly hollow and murmured, Probably need'ta dig a while 'fore I find anything, right?
Messages In This Thread
groundhog day - by Juria - May 02, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: groundhog day - by Rosalie - May 02, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: groundhog day - by Juria - May 03, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: groundhog day - by Rosalie - May 15, 2019, 11:54 PM