Stavanger Bay idk my bff jill
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Firefly could find entertainment in the strangest of places, most of which (at least lately) revolved around how absolutely livid the wolves of the bay were with him; he enjoyed the way they fought him, contested his right to rule, and resisted despite the validity he felt was present. He'd beaten their leader, he became their leader - it was simple. But when they'd all buggered off to fume privately, that left Firefly at a loss. He had nobody to fight and nothing to really do, except explore the territory that had become his kingdom.

It was boring.

But when he noticed a pale shape along the forest's edge, the man's pace picked up. He sauntered on over like he owned the place (because he did), waving his tail high and hoping he'd get a rise out of the wolf — until he recognized them as the newcomer that had almost been turned away by one of the assholes of the bay. Oh, he blurted, and with a swish of his tail he relaxed his posture a little bit, you're the one I just accepted. Cool.

It wasn't the most dynamic of reintroductions, nor really fitting for the Aegaeton behaviorally, but whatever. Firefly was apparently much more lax than the creatures within this pack; they took everything so seriously! Like, hadn't they ever seen two leaders fight for their right to party before? Whatever. He smirked at the pale wolf and said, Welcome! I guess. I'd show you around but I'm not equipped to do that yet. I'm Firefly, welcome to --- wherever this is. Right, great, good job.
Messages In This Thread
idk my bff jill - by RIP Kaertok - May 03, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: idk my bff jill - by RIP Firefly - May 04, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: idk my bff jill - by RIP Kaertok - May 06, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: idk my bff jill - by RIP Firefly - May 06, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: idk my bff jill - by RIP Kaertok - May 06, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: idk my bff jill - by RIP Firefly - May 06, 2019, 03:14 PM