Honeyed Pasture Meeting Cadeau
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau took to wandering once she and Illidan made camp for the evening, the sky was growing dark and so they were resting for the journey to come tomorrow. The halfling left to her own devices, planning to return before it got too late. She was mostly on the search for anything useful, whether it be herbs or wild life to hunt that could be a late dinner/early breakfast. Hunting wasn't something she was entirely comfortable with, only doing it because biolgoically she couldn't survive without fresh meat. Killing brought her back to the past and it was something she didn't like thinking on...

Through the forest she walked, nose touching the ground as she sniffed about for anything of interest. She twitched a large dark brown ear and lifted her head up, hearing what sounded like deer nearby. The whiff was enough to confirm it now that she let herself focus, Cadeau peering through the green foliage to see the herd enjoying their own supper time of grasses and other leafy whatnots. It must be nice to be a herbivore, food was everywhere and didn't require so much work to catch...

Nearby an old tree Cadeau saw movement, instinctively she tensed, mind reeling back to her encounter with 'the beast', which seemed so long ago now... still the memory was fresh as the day it happened, wandering when the wolf attacked her out of nowhere. The wolf was white as snow and Cadeau wondered how the deer hadn't seen the wolfess lurking over there yet, puzzled she peered through the inky darkness. Even then she was stark, least in her eyes. Cadeau could see the lupine bitch was hunting and she took a step back to avoid accidently messing up her catch by stepping on a stray twig or something. Last thing she needed was a hungry stranger barking at her tree for scaring off the deer. A rumbly belly made tempers fly.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Meeting Cadeau - by Kita - May 03, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Meeting Cadeau - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Meeting Cadeau - by Kita - May 04, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: Meeting Cadeau - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Meeting Cadeau - by Kita - May 07, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Meeting Cadeau - by Cadeau - May 07, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Meeting Cadeau - by Kita - May 21, 2019, 02:32 AM