Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He felt a flood of relief when the wolf took off, likely to find him something to eat as he'd begged, but it didn't last. As Ty sprawled in the grass and finally let himself bask in the sun for a few moments, a shape appeared. At first he thought it was the surly girl from before, having visited a cache and returned to give him something half-rotten as penance for his attitude. When he got a good look at the stranger he realized it was an older wolf, a little smaller, and she looked offended by his presence.

The command to explain himself was met with Tywyll's sudden upward shift; he sat up hastily, shoving the dirt and grass away from him and struggling for a moment with his awkwardness and the mud at his paws, opening his mouth to explain -- and that was when the first girl really returned, explaining some things before the older woman could rip him a new hole.

Y-yeah! I'm -- She was just sharing, The mud that coated his body had cooled somewhat and made him shiver, while the sun beat down across his clean topline and felt too-hot all of a sudden. I promised to payback what I eat! But a part of him wanted to take the meal and run before; now Ty knew he was stuck for the long-haul.
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 18, 2019, 04:30 PM