Hideaway Strath Own me, I'll let you play the role I'll be your animal
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He had just gotten @Hum and himself a meal, and groomed himself up rather nicely. It seemed scavenging wouldn’t be needed today, since a largely antlered moose had gotten wedges through a triad of unmovable trees. Poor bastard didn’t realize he had to just twist his head sideways and walk forward. Regardless, he was carefully annihilated by he and his sister. After feasting, they had marked off the spot for later and returned to the den for some napping. But with a full gut, Priest had to walk it off. Giving his sister a once-over to make sure she was all good, he left out. 

It was pretty chill tonight, nothing stirring too much in this muggy night of  spring. He didn’t really care much for humidity, but if it was what brought the blooms and those blooms brought food, he wasn’t gonna argue. 

It wasn’t too far along where he caught somebody in front of him, a clearly friendly individual who was more coy than convincing. Any girl or guy that just threw themselves at you had something up their sleeve, and though Priest was a young blood, he was far from a dumbass. 

A tilted head asked the clear question that his mouth did not need to, and he waited patiently for her to either go on about her business, or state her reason for giving herself up so easily.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread