Stone Circle You’ve got the world at your feet
6 Posts
Ooc — Grey
When Elken could smell a mother wolf, he seemed to relax. A mother was usually a 50/50 with either being a happy wolf or a wreck due to her pups keeping her up. Either way, he could do this. He seemed to be a little awkward and stumbled as he stood up, long fur around the back of his ankles almost tripping him. He shook himself out to try and compose himself. He obviously hadn't done some looking in a puddle when he's done this though and no one bothered to tell him it just fluffed his fur out a bit more which made him look like a large pomeranian. What a great first impression.

When the female approached, he suddenly panicked and bowed to her like someone would do to a god instead of a respectful head nod. He was obviously trying his best an hadn't been in front of a pack leader before. He stood back up to talk to the she-wolf. "Hi, I'm Elken, I was wondering if you, uh, had space for another wolf in your pack." Elken was so nervous, he was practically sweating bullets. "I'm sorry, I've never had much interation with a pack before. I swear I'm usually better than this." He was goofing it up. If you looked close, you could see he was about to cry from embarassment. The male was just trying so so hard to be a good candidate for a pack.

"I'm really good with hunting rabbits and such. I'm quite faster than most wolves and I'm also very good at moving through snow. It used to be what my homeland was like."  He decided to offer what his good points were to the wolf, maybe Valette would like him more if he could make himself useful.
Messages In This Thread
You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 08, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 12, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 22, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - June 05, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Greyback - June 14, 2019, 09:34 AM