Hideaway Strath I am nothing and so are you
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Taking a walk to clear the majority of mess from his head, Priest mused that a good  fish would be a bit tastier than the heavy meats he was used to, currently. He was in the mood for something nice, light, something he could feel a subtle pride in achieving. Thus he went to the little strath’s creek, a warming current of water that harbored what he was having munchies for. 

Making his way to the fringes of wetland, he caught a scent on his nares that peaked his interest a bit, and without pause other than to tighten his path to the trail, he kept focused on the beacon. Not half an hour later, he was on the site of a female grooming herself. Ears struck harder to her voice as it rose around them both, her irritation made vocal as it not only scared away the birds, but other prey as well. Hopefully the fish were still here. 

Taking a couple of relaxed strides forward, he offered his snout to the vexed fae, giving her the opportunity to sniff him in a less heated welcome. Banner held neutrally, he gave an even gentler wag of it to show his lack of hostility despite her mood. Indigo sapphires stayed on her face, peripheral on her body language, as he tried to gauge this oddly familiar woman’s temperament.
And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 13, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 11:37 PM