Lost Creek Hollow Mine, Mine, Mine
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
<.<
:D  ...Tagged for reference, at least!

Where Jet went, it was likely that her mother @Treason was not far behind...but right at the moment, she had seized the opportunity her more-distracting brother @Thief had offered up to her on a platter and scurried away as fast as her stubby little black legs could carry her. She'd only tripped over her own feet twice in the process, too: she was getting better! She pricked up her ears and cocked her head at the intruiging noises off to her left shortly before bursting into a clumsy gallop to investigate.

Yaaaaaa-aaarrr! she yowled in contribution as she came charging onto the scene. She batted playfully at one big black bird and snapped at the feathery rump of another. She paused just a second, white-toed paw upraised as she watched the big male wolf threaten another of the birds somewhat more credibly than she, before galumphing up to Eshe at an only-slightly-slower pace than before. Nuh uh! she retorted sassily as she shoved her face at the other puppy, a playful twinkle in her eye. Jet didn't really care if she got the bone or not, right now: she was just happy to be out and free and meeting people and whoo, was the extrovert in her throwing a party. Just to make sure Gannet didn't feel left out she quickly darted a look in his direction and stuck out her little pink tongue before turning her sparkling and mischievous blue eyes back upon the much-likelier target Eshe.

Squork! contributed one of the ravens, perched restlessly on a low-hanging branch with his feathers upruffled. He shuffled sideways and eyeballed first the offensive youngsters who had just interrupted its meal, the smaller black one which had its rump towards him, and then the bigger wolf who'd just added his teeth into the mix. But the big one surely couldn't defend both the small ones at once, right...? The raven hunched his wings up at the ready and scootched his black claws sideways on the branch just a little further, watching for an opening with his ink-dark eyes squinched and narrowed. Jet was having far too much fun to take any notice of this, naturally.
Messages In This Thread
Mine, Mine, Mine - by Eshe - May 14, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: Mine, Mine, Mine - by Gannet - May 14, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Mine, Mine, Mine - by Brouhaha - June 01, 2019, 03:42 AM
RE: Mine, Mine, Mine - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Mine, Mine, Mine - by Eshe - June 29, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Mine, Mine, Mine - by Gannet - July 19, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Mine, Mine, Mine - by Brouhaha - August 07, 2019, 01:22 AM